Ready for your free consultation? Feel free to use the contact form below and send us a message. Or call us at (401) 258-7027. We look forward to hearing from you!
Gliding Windows, Sliding Windows, or Pocket Windows
J. Brooks Contracting offers sliding windows or pocket windows for your home. Sliding windows operate by sliding open horizontally. One window sash slides in a pocket past the other. Screens are easily removed or replaced. The window sashes glide on beautiful brass rollers to provide easier and smoother operation.
Sliding windows have become very popular for many modern homes. The window sashes themselves are very easily removed for easy cleaning. When closed and locked the sashes are secure.
Types of Gliding Windows
There are two primary types of sliding windows:
- Two-Lite Gliders: A two lite slider has two equal size window sashes. Each sash operates to allow for ventilation from either side of the unit.
- Three-Lite Gliders: A three lite slider has a fixed center window sash that does not open, and it has two operative sash on both sides. The fixed center window sash can vary in width to accommodate your space.
Gliding Window Features
- Seven exterior colors
- Natural pine or white interiors
- Durable, low-maintenance matte finish
- Exceptional value
- Engineered with innovative, sustainable Fibrex material
- Low-E Glass standard
- Full-perimeter / flexible bulb weatherstripping for energy efficiency and sealing out dust, wind, and water
- Will not fade, flake, blister or peel
- Energy efficient
- Variety of hardware finishes
- Low-friction Teflon® enhanced Delrin® glides provide reliable ease of operation
- Both sash can be opened to the left or right for improved ventilation
- Low-maintenance Perma-Shield® exteriors
Here at J. Brooks Contracting, we’ll make sure you get the best windows for your home!
For a quote, please call us at (401) 258-7027 or email using the form at the bottom of any page. Thank you!